Online Real Estate Auction - Large Corner Lot with Former Restaurant
330 South Lincoln Boulevard,
Hodgenville, KY 42748
Auction Date & Time:
Bidding ends Thursday,
October 14th at 3:00 PM ET
ONLINE AUCTION! Sells to the Highest Bidder Above $75,000 Bid!
• Large Corner Lot and building, access from S. Lincoln Blvd. (Hwy 31E) and Tanner Road (Hwy 84)!
• Most recently operated as a full-service restaurant!
• Approximately 10,000 Average Daily Traffic at this corner of Hwy 84 and Hwy 31E.
• Property is less than 3 miles to the Lincoln Birthplace Memorial.
• Only 3 blocks from historic downtown Hodgenville, less than a half mile from Lincoln Parkway (Hwy 61/210) and approximately one mile from intersection of S. Lincoln Blvd (Hwy 31E) & Lincoln Parkway (Hwy 61/210)
• Existing monument sign on S. Lincoln Blvd.
• Kitchen equipment and FF&E sold separately.
This former restaurant has been a popular location for decades, formerly Stewart’s Restaurant and most recently as a Mexican Restaurant. Over 4,600 total square feet in the existing facilities, built in 1970. Large dining area and kitchen formerly set up as a full-service commercial kitchen. Property will be available for public inspection on set dates or by appointment. Broker participation is encouraged, agents registering their investors can receive 2% of the high bid should their registered bidder be the high bid and closes on the property. Call Jeff Farmer today 270-268-5315.
Property will sell to the highest bidder above a bid of $75,000, via online auction.
Investors Take Notice! Property is ideally suited for commercial/retail location with established highway signage.
10% Buyers Premium and other terms apply.
Contact Jeff Farmer at email@example.com | 888-791-7307 ext. 806
Tranzon Asset Advisors, Edward D. Durnil, KY Auctioneer/Broker #P1734